badfusion - bad quality poetry
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 
Winter weekend ...

Last weekend I couldn't let anybody out for drinking. It's so hard to find somebody free in Friday evening and over 26 years. There are so many reasons to stay at home.
- My girlfriend is out and I have to guard a house ( Number 1. Most stupid )
- It's to cold (ok it was -5C)
- I am dead after work
- Nice movie in TV ( yes, sad but true )
- I am staying with girlfriend ( even if said "its ok to take her" )
I have to make +2weeks appointments?
I finally landed in sushi bar with my girlfriend and other girl (she is designing our new apartment) where our best chef was entertaining us very long.
Well, I'm trying to get people out city and do some snowboarding /skiing this winter. It's going to be very difficult.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
my spare time feelings. bad quality poems. pseudo intellectual orgy. provocative ideas. complains and more ...

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 /


Powered by Blogger